Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 Released Firmware 2.0.2 Functionality Added


Pwnage Tool 2.0.3 Released Firmware 2.0.2 Functionality Added
Click the image to open in full size.

It looks like our friends from the iPhone-Dev team have completed the next version of Pwnage Tool which will support jailbreaking and unlocking firmware 2.0.2 and comes with the new Beta 6 version of Installer. It is available through the integrated update tool or direct download from their site. No 3G unlock yet... sorry guys.

You can grab the direct download from their servers here. Mirror

Need Firmware? Click me

Our awesome guides for PwnageTool Still Apply the links to 2.0.2 firmware and the newest PwnageTool will be updated shortly.
1st Gen iPhone Guide
3g iPhone Guide

NOTE: If you are already on 2.0 PWND just create a new custom .ispw file with pwnagetool and restore it on to your iPhone with iTunes.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even her iphone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers) on GMAIL Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him through email or WhatsApp/SMS : +12678773020